Sadly, today was the last day of our Christmas break! Gary and the kids have been home for 13 days!!! But we've got to head back to the regular routine tomorrow :o(
| Lucy was awesome!! She had never been skating before but let go of the rail pretty early and really built up some speed! |
So today we celebrated with a fun family day . . . we went ice skating!! (Gary and the kids skated while I took pictures - I just don't trust my ankle on the ice yet!)
| Kevin has only been skating one other time! But he did GREAT!!! And was smiling his special "Kev smile" even when he fell! |
| Jason loves to skate! He's been hitting the ice with friends a lot! this year! |
Anna started out by hugging the rail but by the end was saying "I can do it all by myself!" |
| They all took a break while the Zamboni smoothed the ice! |
| Our Oldest and Our Youngest! I love moments like this!! |
One of many falls - but always with a smile on her sweet little face! |
After a couple of hours on the ice, a few minor bumps and bruises, and a nice cup of hot chocolate, it was off to Five Guys Burgers and Fries for a yummy family dinner.
Then it was bedtime . . . It's a school night, you know!!! :o)
Great pictures!!! Reminds me when you all were at Woerther and I went skating with you and Beth at Greensfelder. I did a lot of rail hugging.
ReplyDelete