Monday, February 2, 2009

Who-Dey

Call us crazy but we've just added another furry creature to the family!!! Jason has been saving his money to adopt his very own bunny from the rescue home where we've been volunteering! He's had his eye on a special little guy . . . and this weekend (with his saved allowance, Christmas money, and Birthday money) he reached the amount he needed to purchase all the necessary items (cage, hay, food, litter, bowls, etc) and the adoption fee. So this weekend we built the cage, set up everything, then went and picked up the new addition. We even found out he was chosen for a local commercial for the St. Louis Mayor's reelection campaign (it will air locally in March) Jason has named him "Who-Dey" (the name of the Cincinnati Bengals mascot) and is so proud and excited to have this new responsibility/friend!


Introducing Who-Dey . . .

What's up there?

Cool View!

"Ummm, Hello . . . who are you?"

"I think I like this place!"

Jason and Who-Dey!

2 comments:

  1. Too fun! I love the pictures and I can't wait to meet him...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great pictures! Jason is going to have a blast!

    G'Pa

    ReplyDelete